These pages are not displaying properly because the Compatibility View in your Internet Explorer is enabled. We suggest that you remove 'fu-berlin.de' from your list of sites that have Compatibility View enabled.
- In Internet Explorer, press the 'Alt' key to display the Menu bar, or press and hold the address bar and select 'Menu bar'.
- Click 'Tools' and select 'Compatibility View settings'.
- Select 'fu-berlin.de' under 'Websites you've added to Compatibility View'.
- Click 'Remove'.
Due to the current situation, this year’s winter semester central orientation day for international students will take place online via the video conference system Webex on October 20, 2020 (in German and English). Before that, starting end of September, additional information sessions for new incoming students will also be offered, both online and in-person. From October 19 on, the university’s departments will have their subject-specific orientation days, also both online and on-campus.
A constantly updated overview of all orientation days and subject-specific introductory events can be found here:
All departments and central institutes have also put together the most important information for their new incoming students, just click on your respective department/central institute to learn more:
- Department of Education and Psychology (in German)
- Department of Earth Sciences (in German)
- Department of History and Cultural Studies (in German)
- Department of Mathematics and Computer Science (in German)
- Department of Philosophy and Humanities (in German)
- Department of Political and Social Sciences (in German)
- Department of Law (in German)
- Department of Veterinary Medicine (in German)
- Institute for Latin American Studies (in German)
- Institute for East European Studies (in German)
- Dahlem School of Education (in German)