These pages are not displaying properly because the Compatibility View in your Internet Explorer is enabled. We suggest that you remove 'fu-berlin.de' from your list of sites that have Compatibility View enabled.
- In Internet Explorer, press the 'Alt' key to display the Menu bar, or press and hold the address bar and select 'Menu bar'.
- Click 'Tools' and select 'Compatibility View settings'.
- Select 'fu-berlin.de' under 'Websites you've added to Compatibility View'.
- Click 'Remove'.
First steps at Freie Universität Berlin
In a nutshell: How to have a successful start at Freie Universität Berlin
Since all official university emails will be sent to your official FU email address and certain email inquiries will be sorted out by the system if they are not sent from an FU address, this step is particularly important. Moreover, your FU-Account gives you access to various platforms, features and services. A full list of those can be found here: What is the FU-account?
- Get your Campuscard
To learn more about what you can use your Campuscard for, go to Semester documents, Campuscard, and re-registration
- Attend the orientation days and introductory events
- Put together your course schedule
- Get to know the libraries
- Go to the cafeteria and charge your Campuscard (use the card machine or go to the checkout counter inside the cafeteria)