These pages are not displaying properly because the Compatibility View in your Internet Explorer is enabled. We suggest that you remove 'fu-berlin.de' from your list of sites that have Compatibility View enabled.
- In Internet Explorer, press the 'Alt' key to display the Menu bar, or press and hold the address bar and select 'Menu bar'.
- Click 'Tools' and select 'Compatibility View settings'.
- Select 'fu-berlin.de' under 'Websites you've added to Compatibility View'.
- Click 'Remove'.
Next to the groups at the Freie Universität other research groups and cooperating institutes in Berlin offer positions in leading-edge projects. You could easily work as a scientific assistant or do your master thesis outside the Freie Universität which usually opens up possibilities for future work at the respective institute. Depending on your choice of courses you already came into contact with professors from an associated institute whom you can ask for open positions and projects.
Most noteworthy are the collaboration partners of the Institute of Bioinformatics listed below:
Max Planck Society for the Advancement of Science
- Max Planck Institute for Molecular Genetics (MPIMG)
- Leibniz Institute of Fresh Water Ecology and Inland Fisheries (IGB)
- Leibniz Institute for Zoo and Wildlife Research (IZW)
Robert Koch Institute (RKI)
- Max Delbrück Center for Molecular Medicine (MDC)