These pages are not displaying properly because the Compatibility View in your Internet Explorer is enabled. We suggest that you remove 'fu-berlin.de' from your list of sites that have Compatibility View enabled.
- In Internet Explorer, press the 'Alt' key to display the Menu bar, or press and hold the address bar and select 'Menu bar'.
- Click 'Tools' and select 'Compatibility View settings'.
- Select 'fu-berlin.de' under 'Websites you've added to Compatibility View'.
- Click 'Remove'.
For admittance to the master’s program applicants need to fulfill the following admission requirements:
- First Degree
You need to have an university degree (bachelor or equivalent), either from Germany or an equivalent foreign degree, in a higher education program comprising at least six semesters that qualifies to practice a profession.
Either you (1) did earn your university degree at an education institution where English is the language of instruction or (2) you are required to prove English language skills at level B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
- Computer Science, Bioinformatics & Programming Skills (25 CP)
You need at least 25 credits in computer science modules. Out of these, at least 10 credits need to be in modules in which you acquired knowledge in a imperative programming language, such as C/C++, Java or Python and at least 10 credits in the area of algorithms.
- Mathematics/Statistics (25 CP)
You need at least 25 credits in mathematical modules. Out of these, at least 10 credits need to be in the area of linear algebra or analysis and at least 10 credits in the area of statistics.
- Biology/Chemistry/Biochemistry (25 CP)
You need at least 25 credits in this area. Out of these, at least 10 credits need to be in the area of biochemistry, molecular biology and genetics.