These pages are not displaying properly because the Compatibility View in your Internet Explorer is enabled. We suggest that you remove 'fu-berlin.de' from your list of sites that have Compatibility View enabled.
- In Internet Explorer, press the 'Alt' key to display the Menu bar, or press and hold the address bar and select 'Menu bar'.
- Click 'Tools' and select 'Compatibility View settings'.
- Select 'fu-berlin.de' under 'Websites you've added to Compatibility View'.
- Click 'Remove'.
Biomathematics and Computational Systems Biology
Biomathematics and Computational Systems Biology both use mathematical tools and models to understand complex biological processes and systems. This includes constructing a model e.g. with ordinary differential equations in the context of metabolic networks, and and analysing with efficient mathematical algorithms. Formulating a complex problem in mathematical terms allows for systematic analysis, which on the other hand leads to new questions and research in mathematics.
- Prof. Dr. Alexander Bockmayr: Mathematics in Life Sciences
- Prof. Dr. Heike Siebert: Discrete Biomathematics
- Prof. Dr. Christof Schütte: Biocomputing Group