These pages are not displaying properly because the Compatibility View in your Internet Explorer is enabled. We suggest that you remove 'fu-berlin.de' from your list of sites that have Compatibility View enabled.
- In Internet Explorer, press the 'Alt' key to display the Menu bar, or press and hold the address bar and select 'Menu bar'.
- Click 'Tools' and select 'Compatibility View settings'.
- Select 'fu-berlin.de' under 'Websites you've added to Compatibility View'.
- Click 'Remove'.
Ready to do the master bioinformatics at the Freie Universität?
- More information for prospective students can be found on our homepage.
- The official deadlines and information about what documents you need can be found on the central Freie Universität page Application for Consecutive Master Programs.
- If you are still unsure or need help enrolling you can contact the Center for Academic Advising and Psychological Counseling.
- General information about studying at the Freie Universität Berlin can be found here. This includes links to the academic calendar, course catalog, campus management/eCampus where grades are stored and courses booked as well as a link for Blackboard, the Freie Universität's learning platform where professors can put content and updates about their courses.
- Have a look at the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science, where bioinformatics administratively belongs to, which offers mentoring and organizes events for first semester students.
- Further information about enrollment can be found on the welcome page of the student administration office.