These pages are not displaying properly because the Compatibility View in your Internet Explorer is enabled. We suggest that you remove 'fu-berlin.de' from your list of sites that have Compatibility View enabled.
- In Internet Explorer, press the 'Alt' key to display the Menu bar, or press and hold the address bar and select 'Menu bar'.
- Click 'Tools' and select 'Compatibility View settings'.
- Select 'fu-berlin.de' under 'Websites you've added to Compatibility View'.
- Click 'Remove'.
3rd Semester: Module 8
Area of Specialization
The module consists of two advanced seminars on different topics. Specific social phenomena are discussed in more detail than in previous semesters. The students are given a possibility to deepen their knowledge on research topics and problems that are particularly interesting for them.
- Aging Societies. Global and Local Challenges
- Social Mobility in Europe
- Political Participation: The Example of Large Infrastructural Projects
- Sociology of Migration
- The Global and European Language Constellation
- Integration of Migrants on the European Labour Markets
- Pension schemes in Comparative Perspective
- Training and Labor Markets in Western Societies
- Conflict and Social Movements
- Contemporary Literature on the Sociology of Europe
- Religion and Social Structure. A Transatlantic Comparison