These pages are not displaying properly because the Compatibility View in your Internet Explorer is enabled. We suggest that you remove 'fu-berlin.de' from your list of sites that have Compatibility View enabled.
- In Internet Explorer, press the 'Alt' key to display the Menu bar, or press and hold the address bar and select 'Menu bar'.
- Click 'Tools' and select 'Compatibility View settings'.
- Select 'fu-berlin.de' under 'Websites you've added to Compatibility View'.
- Click 'Remove'.
The Master’s program is addressed to first degree graduates in sociology and other social sciences who attended sociological courses during their studies. A good command of English is required in addition, as part of the Master’s program is offered only in English.
Do you want to apply to our Master’s program?
Our entry reguirements are:
- A completed first degree (Bachelor’s or equivalent) with at least 60 credit points (ECTS) gained in courses with sociological content (equates to approximately one year of studies).
- A proof of English language skills, if it is not your first language. You need to demonstrate at least the B2 level (Common European Framework) proficiency in English.
We accept a range of English language certifications. You will find them listed in the FAQ section of our homepage: https://www.polsoz.fu-berlin.de/en/soziologie/studium/master/program/faq/index.html
If you are not sure whether you fulfill the criteria you can send us a specific inquiry per email to: firstname.lastname@example.org