These pages are not displaying properly because the Compatibility View in your Internet Explorer is enabled. We suggest that you remove 'fu-berlin.de' from your list of sites that have Compatibility View enabled.
- In Internet Explorer, press the 'Alt' key to display the Menu bar, or press and hold the address bar and select 'Menu bar'.
- Click 'Tools' and select 'Compatibility View settings'.
- Select 'fu-berlin.de' under 'Websites you've added to Compatibility View'.
- Click 'Remove'.
1st Semester: Module 1
European Integration and the Development of European Societies since 1945
This module considers the main features of the socio-historical and political development of the European societies since 1945, as well as the development of numerous integrative institutions on the continent. In particular, it focuses on the establishment of the European Communities and their later transformation into the European Union.
Lecture: Introduction to European Integration
- Multiculturalism in Europe. Political Implications
- Political Culture in Europe
- Elections in Europe
- Integration of the post-socialist countries into the EU
- Problems of Democracy in the European Union
Please note that the lecture is basically the same in each semester, but the specific topics of the seminars change each year.