These pages are not displaying properly because the Compatibility View in your Internet Explorer is enabled. We suggest that you remove 'fu-berlin.de' from your list of sites that have Compatibility View enabled.
- In Internet Explorer, press the 'Alt' key to display the Menu bar, or press and hold the address bar and select 'Menu bar'.
- Click 'Tools' and select 'Compatibility View settings'.
- Select 'fu-berlin.de' under 'Websites you've added to Compatibility View'.
- Click 'Remove'.
Excellent English skills (C1) are a basic requirement for admission to the B.A. in North American Studies. Additionally, the program fosters further sophistication in English through two Language Skills courses, offered by the FU Language Center. These courses focus on oral, writing, listening, and reading skills, as well as pronounciation. A particular concentration is the spoken and written use of academic English. Participation is mandatory for B.A. students of North American Studies.
Language Skills (offered at the FU Language Center, total 10 CP):
- Oral Skills and Writing Skills A (5 CP)
- Oral Skills and Writing Skills B (5 CP)